This section covers Chaos Phoenix force helpers.
Phoenix provides a number of forces for controlling the simulation.
- Plain Force - Pushes the fluid in a specified direction to simulate wind or gravity.
- Body Force - Creates a force to pull the fluid toward a geometry object.
- Follow Path - Pushes a fluid along a spline.
- Wave Force - Creates waves inside a liquid simulator, primarily for ocean simulations.
- Turbulence - Adds movement similar to fractal noise.
- Active Body Thruster - Creates procedural animations inside Phoenix - moves Active Bodies with a directable engine force.
- Active Body Axis Lock - Restricts Active Bodies to move or rotate along a selected horizontal or vertical axis.
UI Path: ||Create panel|| > Helpers > PhoenixFD category