Warning: Please note that the V-Ray Hydra delegate is activated for V-Ray 5 builds for Houdini versions greater than 18.5.462*, on Windows and Linux only. OSX support is coming at a later stage.
*if possible, please use the latest Houdini production build.
- Live & Referenced (through USD) geometry
- Live volumes
- Instancing & Variants
- Cryptomatte (through Husk)
- V-Ray Lights, Light Mixer, Light Linker
- V-Ray Materials
- V-Ray Textures
- V-Ray Displacement
- V-Ray Subdivision
- V-Ray Physical Camera (with Depth of Field & Motion Blur)
- V-Ray Object Properties (through Render Geometry Settings LOP)
- V-Ray Matte Surfaces (through Render Geometry Settings LOP)
- V-Ray Render Settings (through Render Settings LOP)
- V-Ray Production/Final rendering (through USD Render ROP LOP)
- V-Ray Batch rendering (through Husk)
- Native Houdini volumes
- V-Ray Aerial Perspective is not implemented yet.
- V-Ray Clipper is not implemented.
- V-Ray Fur is not implemented
- V-Ray Plane is not implemented
- V-Ray Proxy import is not available due to a Solaris limitation
- V-Ray VRScene import is not available due to a Solaris limitation